An issue with the dictionary cache implementation can cause excessive I/O to the LightWave Filesystem. This can result in request processing delays due to read lock waits on the FS00 file.
Advisory Release Date
Aug 8, 2021
- All prior to 1.1.2
- 220.127.116.11 (hotfix)
- 1.1.2 GA +
A hotfix is available for this issue. Once the hotfix is installed, the issue will no longer occur. This hotfix is for the 1.1.1 release only. If you would like a hotfix prepared for a different version, please open a support case.
Note that this is a rollup hotfix which includes these previous 1.1.1 hotfixes:
- 18.104.22.168 - JSON response is serialized incorrectly when multiple HTTP Response Body mappings are defined
- 22.214.171.124 - BLOB request returns HTTP error 415 - Unsupported Media Type
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using the link below and transfer the file to your NonStop system using binary transfer mode.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following files:
- SERVER - The SERVER program file.
- SWORKER - The SWORKER program file.
- Stop any existing SERVER, SWORKER processes.
- Replace the existing program files with the hotfix program files.
- Restart the SERVER & SWORKER processes.
The VPROC for this hotfix is:
- TNS/X - T0000L06_08AUG2021_NuWave_LWS_1_1_1_3_H_f107fa2
- TNS/E - T0000H06_08AUG2021_NuWave_LWS_1_1_1_3_H_f107fa2