When LightWave Server receives a request, and the the Content-Type header is not one of:
An HTTP 415 Unsupported Media Type error is returned. This behavior is incorrect for requests that map to a BLOB field or file. For these requests, the value of the Content-Type header should be ignored.
Advisory Release Date
Aug 5, 2021
A hotfix is available for this issue. Once the hotfix is installed, the issue will no longer occur. This hotfix is for the 1.1.1 release only. If you would like a hotfix prepared for 1.1.0, please open a support case.
Note that this is a rollup hotfix which includes this previous 1.1.1 hotfix:
- 184.108.40.206 - JSON response is serialized incorrectly when multiple HTTP Response Body mappings are defined
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using the link below and transfer the file to your NonStop system using binary transfer mode.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following files:
- SERVER - The SERVER program file.
- SWORKER - The SWORKER program file.
- Stop any existing SERVER, SWORKER processes.
- Replace the existing program files with the hotfix program files.
- Restart the SERVER & SWORKER processes.
The VPROC for this hotfix is:
- TNS/X - T0000L06_04AUG2021_NuWave_LWS_1_1_1_2_H_8f384bf
- TNS/E - T0000H06_04AUG2021_NuWave_LWS_1_1_1_2_H_8f384bf