When LightWave Server serializes a response, if the response is defined with multiple HTTP Response Body mappings, only the last mapping is serialized in the JSON response. This issue was introduced in the 1.1.0 release and may affect customers upgrading from 1.0.x to 1.1.x.
Advisory Release Date
July 13, 2021
A hotfix is available for this issue. Once the hotfix is installed, the issue will no longer occur. Note that this hotfix is for the 1.1.1 release only. If you would like a hotfix prepared for 1.1.0, please open a support case.
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using the link below and transfer the file to your NonStop system using binary transfer mode.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following files:
- SERVER - The SERVER program file.
- SWORKER - The SWORKER program file.
- Stop any existing SERVER, SWORKER processes.
- Replace the existing program files with the hotfix program files.
- Restart the SERVER & SWORKER processes.
The VPROC for this hotfix is:
- TNS/E - T0000H06_23JUL2021_NuWave_LWS_1_1_1_1_H_f697e2d
- TNS/X - T0000L06_23JUL2021_NuWave_LWS_1_1_1_1_H_f697e2d