An issue exists in SOAPam© Server that causes the SOAPAM process to abend when the user attempts to modify the Control Panel Access Control Settings and the IP address list is longer than 1024 characters. The process may also abend when accessing the Control Panel Server Status page when the IP address list is longer than 1024 characters.
Advisory Release Date
Jun 6, 2021
This issue was fixed in the 3.1.10 GA release.
A hotfix is available for this issue for the 3.1.7 release. Once the hotfix is installed, the SOAPAM process will no longer abend. Note that this is a rollup hotfix which includes this previous hotfix:
- 184.108.40.206 - SOAPam Server: SOAPAM process enters I/O retry loop when the TCPIP process returns a device down error (66)
Note that this hotfix is for the 3.1.7 release only. If you would like a hotfix prepared for another release, please open a support case and let us know the release you're using.
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using the link below and transfer the file to your NonStop system using binary transfer.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following files:
- SOAPAM - The SOAPAM process program file.
- SOAPAMP - The SOAPAMP process program file (privileged version)
- Stop any existing SOAPAM / SOAPAMP processes.
- Replace the existing program files with the hotfix program files.
- Restart the SOAPAM / SOAPAMP processes.
The VPROC for this hotfix is:
- TNS/E - T0000H06_06JUN2021_NuWave_SOAPam_3_1_7_3_H_62940a71
- TNS/X - T0000L06_06JUN2021_NuWave_SOAPam_3_1_7_3_H_62940a71