When LightWave Server serializes an array of structures, if a structure element is hidden because it is empty, that element will also be hidden in subsequent structures in the array, regardless of its content. For example, if a structure contains a string with the minOccurs="0" attribute set, and the string in the first structure array array item is hidden because the string field is empty in the IPM, the string in subsequent array items will also be hidden, regardless of the string value in the IPM.
Advisory Release Date
May 4, 2020
All versions through 1.0.9
A hotfix is available for this issue. Once the hotfix is installed, the issue will no longer occur. This is a cumulative hotfix which includes these previous hotfixes:
Note that this hotfix is for the 1.0.9 release only. If you would like a hotfix prepared for another release, please open a support case and let us know the release you're using.
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using the link below and transfer the file to your NonStop system using binary transfer mode.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following files:
- SCP1092 - Console package file.
- SERVER - The SERVER program file.
- SWORKER - The SWORKER program file.
- Stop any existing SERVER, SWORKER processes.
- Replace the existing program files with the hotfix program files.
- Install the Console package using one of the following SUTILITY or LWSCOM commands:
- tacl> run sutility --filesystem <filesystem-subvol> --install-console SCP1092
- tacl> lwscom control filesystem <filesystem-subvol>, installcon SCP1092
- Restart the SERVER & SWORKER processes.
- Refresh any browsers using the Console.
The VPROC for this hotfix is:
- TNS/E - T0000H06_04MAY2020_NuWave_LWS_1_0_9_2_H_2ad08bd
- TNS/X - T0000L06_04MAY2020_NuWave_LWS_1_0_9_2_H_2ad08bd