When using the azure-iot-hub request signature method, a small memory leak occurs on each request. Over time, CLIENT process memory use will grow and the process will ultimately ABEND when it is no longer able to allocate additional memory.
Advisory Release Date
September 27, 2019
- All through 1.0.4
A hotfix is available for this issue. Once the hotfix is installed, the memory leak will not occur.
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using the link below and transfer the file to your NonStop system using binary transfer.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following file:
- CLIENT - The CLIENT process program file.
- Stop any existing CLIENT processes.
- Replace the existing CLIENT program file with the hotfix CLIENT program file.
- Restart the CLIENT processes.
The VPROC for this hotfix is:
- TNS/E - T0000H06_26SEP2019_NuWave_LWC_1_0_4_4_H_4902f5f
- TNS/X - T0000L06_26SEP2019_NuWave_LWC_1_0_4_4_H_4902f5f