When refreshing a dictionary, existing objects are not pre-selected for refresh as was the case in releases prior to 1.0.8.
Advisory Release Date
April 26, 2019
A hotfix is available for this issue. Once the hotfix is installed, dictionary refresh will behave as it did prior to the 1.0.8 release. Note that this is a rollup hotfix which includes these previous hotfixes:
- 18.104.22.168 - Dictionary import limited to 100 objects.
- 22.214.171.124 - Cancel & Install buttons are missing on Certificate installation dialogs.
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using the link below and transfer the file to your NonStop system.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following files:
- SCP1083 - Console package file.
- SERVER - The SERVER process program file.
- Stop the existing SERVER process.
- Replace the existing 1.0.8 SERVER program file with the hotfix SERVER program file.
- Install the Console package using one of the following SUTILITY or LWSCOM commands:
- tacl> run sutility --filesystem <filesystem-subvol> --install-console SCP1083
- tacl> lwscom control filesystem <filesystem-subvol>, installcon SCP1083
- Restart the SERVER process.