When importing a dictionary with a large number of objects, the dictionary import dialog limits the object selection to 100 objects.
Advisory Release Date
March 21, 2019
- All 1.0.x versions prior to 126.96.36.199
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Version 184.108.40.206
When importing a dictionary with a large number of objects, the dictionary import dialog limits the object selection to 100 objects. When more than 100 objects are selected, the following message is displayed:
n items selected -- limit 100 definitions
When more than 100 items are selected, the CREATE button is disabled which prevents the user from completing the import.
Hotfixes are available for this issue for select versions. Once the hotfix is installed, more than 100 dictionary objects can be selected for import. Note that a warning will be displayed when more than 100 objects are selected, indicating that large dictionaries may negatively affect performance.
Install the hotfix by following these steps:
- Download the hotfix PAK file using one of the links below and transfer the file to your NonStop system.
- Unpak the hotfix PAK file, which contains the following file:
- SCPnnnn - where nnnn is the version number.
- Install the console package using one of the following SUTILITY or LWSCOM commands:
- tacl> run sutility --filesystem <filesystem-subvol> --install-console SCPnnnn
- tacl> lwscom control filesystem <filesystem-subvol>, installcon SCPnnnn
- Refresh any browser windows that have the Console loaded. It is not necessary to restart the SERVER process.